Tuesday, September 15, 2020

A Little of Lucidity


A little more lucidity you beg? Why would I grant you this selfless request? Don't I look like I'm being rude right now? But I would like to remind everyone that the act, where I am here, is not a search for followers, but a simple method by which I can give birth to my own children - my thoughts - because we have not yet developed a more technological way to project our innermost reason, our "I", or in the case of ladies and gentlemen, that of "You". Do not look for a simple and short way of discernment here, the thoughts that I describe here are of the simplest and shortest if you consider that to me, everyone already has my knowledge. In this manuscript you will find a labyrinth of words and meanings, that with each step you take, it will seem that the walls are holding you more and more against unreason and non-logic. The doorman always with the diligence of a "Trajan" warned: – You entered this labyrinth for free and spontaneous search and curiosity for the stranger, for the different, but know that if you finally get to the center of it, don't despair, because the exit is not in a two-dimensional plane, look up and you will see that all that may have illuminated you.